Translate

Pages

Monday, February 03, 2014

At Crowne Plaza, Electronics City, Bangalore




Vigyan and I visited Hotel Crowne Plaza on a Sunday morning in September 2013. Bangalore Literature Festival was on there. There was a message from our arts enthusiasts' group that members would gather there and would do group sketching. However, no one turned up except us, it seems. So, we father-son fooled around a bit, shared a sugar candy, took some photos, attended a live interview of Mr. Gulzar, and then returned. This painting is done from one of the photos we took.

Related:

2 comments:

Shipra Agrawal said...

Vow this is amazing. Your interest is such an inspiration to me. I am having so much fun trying out things at my art class (I shared my first project with you) and I hope some day we can do some group sketching together.

Pritesh Dagur said...

This is beautiful Sujju :)