A quick little list of useful thoughts:
- Making progress in a task is more important than completing it.
- Starting a work is more difficult than finishing it.
- I have already earned my place in this world. There's nothing much more to be earned for myself. Now what remains is to make it (the world) better. And I can do it in my own pace.
- Thinking works.
- Education is to make life better. If one's own life doesn't get better through learning, there's no use. But don't take this sentence at its face-value. It's deeper than it initially looks.
- Art is very important.
- People/world/life are beautiful. Seek out that beauty. Only connect to their beautiful part. Ignore the rest.